Last Updated: [12 Nov 2023]
Information Collection and Use
We may collect and process various types of information when you visit our website, including but not limited to:
- Personal Information: We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, and other contact details, when you interact with our website, sign up for newsletters, or participate in surveys or contests.
- Log Data: Like many websites, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s IP address, browser type, pages visited, and the time spent on those pages.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- To provide and maintain our website
- To notify you about changes to our website
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our website
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information to improve our website
- To monitor the usage of our website
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our website, provide services on our behalf, or assist us in analyzing how our website is used. These third parties may have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.